Well Here is my current Bucket List!
1. Go Muddin’. No Jeep, just an ATV.
2. Sing at an open mic.
3. Help Photograph a wedding
4. Watch all 3 LOTR in ONE day <— I’ll be doing this one Saturday:)
5. Learn to Sew (again)
6. Make a dress
7. Sell a picture I took
8. Upload a Youtube Video
9. Enter my Photography in a competition
10. Throw a Surprise Party
11. Kidnap someone for a day
12. Go on a roadtrip to somewhere new
13. Visit the Lowe Family in NH
14. Go to NYC (again;)
15. Find out my Blood Type
16. Donate Blood
17. Drive a convertible with the top down
18. Sleep on a roof
19. Ride a Ferris Wheel with Matthew David ❤
20. Dance with Music in the pouring rain
21. Go to the Beach
I haven’t been able to mark any off…YET! And while I have thought of LOTS of things to add, now that I’m sitting down to write, I simply can’t remember them. I’ll have to start writing them down as I go I guess;)
My senior year is about to begin, and honestly I’m BEYOND ready. I wish it were over already! I’m not taking a huge course load this year, the following classes are what i will be taking.
– Finish Algebra 2 and Consumer Math
– English Literature
and possibly a photography class.
I didn’t want a huge course load, when I didn’t really need one. I want to be able to enjoy my senior year without being completely loaded down with school work. I want to focus on the things I love this year. Spending more time working on photography, and music. Spending time on relationships with people, and most importantly my relationship with Christ.
In a year from now, I have NO clue where I’ll be. But hopefully it will be in God’s will. Prayers are appreciated:)
In other news, I have 1,303 views on this blog, lets reach 2,000! That would make me pretty happy:) so check it out, and share with your friends!