Happy Friday! I cannot believe it is almost 2012! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, and spent lots of time with your family and loved ones! I know I did! I am introducing a new thing here for on Fridays. Since I take SO many pictures with my phone, I figured this would be a wonderful thing for me to enjoy! I hope you do too! So here has been my past week in cell phone photography!
The joy of giving on Christmas!
There is also joy in receiving though! My dream camera bag from Porteen Gear!
I have been doing LOTS of deep cleaning this week, which has resulted in a messy room until it’s done!
I have also been doing LOTS of cooking this week, it’s been so much fun!
I am also hoping to do another new Friday thing, which is fill in the blank Friday! Enjoy and share!
Now, onto Fill in the Blank fun!
1. New Years is in 2 days and that is amazing to me, where has this year gone?!
2. One of my New Year’s resolutions will be to not drink any Pop(Soda) for a year.
3. A New Year’s resolution I’ve made in the past was to not have a single energy drink the entire year, and I completed it!
4. The most time consuming resolution I have ever made was Before this year I had never had a completed resolution!
5. This year I will be spending New Year’s eve most likely with my Dad, Brother, his girlfriend, my sister, and my boyfriend at home.
6. If I could wish one thing for my new year it would be to be surrounded by the people that I love, and for God’s will to be made evident in my life!
7. 2012 is going to be a wild and crazy year. I will graduate from high school, go on a cruise, possibly start college, and who knows what other big things will happen!
I’m thoroughly looking forward to 2012 and I sure hope you are too! Happy New Years!