Our first week in New England is coming to a swift close. I can’t believe I have to leave in a little over a week. It has been a truly enjoyable trip so far. We have lost our way driving multiple times and become frustrated, but all in all it has been great. The fellowship, and the experiences will be some I won’t soon forget. I’ll be writing more about it all later.
But tonight, we were able to celebrate the 16th birthday of a wonderful girl together, albeit 9 days early. It has been a wonderful privilege to watch Zoe blossom in to the beautiful young woman she is! Birthdays are such a very very special time in everyone’s life… Whether they like it or not! It is a time to celebrate God giving us life!
I am actually going to start doing fill in the blank Fridays, and next week i will have the link information, just not this time! But this week, it is ALL about birthdays:)
1. The age I will be on my upcoming birthday is NINETEEN!
2. The best birthday present ever would be probably a trip to Paris, or Europe in general
3. My favorite birthday to date was this past year, because it was my 18th birthday, and I had a perfect party, followed by the perfect date night where I was given a wonderful promise ring!
4. Brithdays make me feel loved, special, and unique
5. The worst birthday I ever had was well I can’t say it was the worst…they are all great. But on year…no one even sang me happy birthday, and that was quite sad.
6. When I was born the hair was too big, and the clothes were very strange. Ninety babies unite!
7. So far my favorite age has been my current age! I love the life I live and the opportunities I have been given!
Have a WONDERFUL weekend everyone!