I want to learn to notice the little things in my life. The little things that God has gifted me, and that make me happy throughout the days. This will hopefully be something I can share regularly with you as I learn to notice the little things in my life.
1. John Mayer drifting through the apartment while cleaning is good for the soul.
2. The smallness of our apartment. This move was a downsize, and I love it. I don’t unMegjustmeg94derstand how I ever lived in something bigger.
3. Late nights reading novels. I’m taking advantage of my lack of employment and staying up until ungodly times to read.
4. Joking with husband. We are ridiculous. I would be embarrassed for anyone to be a fly on the wall. Cheesy is an understatement.
5. Hearing from a good friend and new bride post honeymoon. So thankful for my friends that are wives and share this journey with me!