I think we all know at this point that I love lists. From my Summer Bucket List to my 52 Lists Project, lists are a large portion of this blog. I find that the list format is an easy yet appealing way to organize my thoughts. A few of my favorite blogs regularly post their goals for the month or the week. I have decided to join them with my own little twist. At the beginning of each month I will check in with an update on my last months Hopes and write a new list for the current month. I am so excited to be able to share a few of my goals with you. It will vary from personal, spiritual, physical, blogging, relational and more!
October is one of my favorite months. The weather is perfect, it’s not too busy and everything about it is cozy. I know October is going to be a phenomenal month and that’s not just because I love the weather. There are exciting things happening, as well as some awesome personal goals that I can’t wait to accomplish.
1. Complete the LWSL 31 Day Clutter Free Challenge. I have been waiting for a challenge like this to cross my path and I cannot wait to get going on it. You can follow along with my challenge on Instagram (Itsmegdean). I will probably check-in on the blog from time-to-time but mostly will be keeping Instagram updated.
2. Complete the Women Living Well Fall Challenge. This is going to pair quite well with the 31 day challenge as I work to truly make my little apartment home. Not only will it be clean, but it will be a haven. I already love the first challenge for this week!
3. Participate in the Homemaking from Scratch Conference. One of the hardest parts about living in Southern WV is being so detached from everything and not having many options. My heart has been yearning for a women’s conference of some form and I am so excited Young Wife’s Guide will be offering this! The best part about this conference is that I get to work through it in my time while being part of an awesome online community.
4. Catch up on Photo Editing. My photography business has been hopping recently and I am a wee bit behind on editing. By the end of October I WILL be completely caught up, with all pictures delivered.
5. Complete reading for the Communication Module for my Doula Training. It’s time to get busy on my doula training and I need to set some physical goals on this training. It would be great to have this accomplished!
6. Embrace Autumn in Southern West Virginia. Take a hike, roast some marshmallows, take a Sunday drive, capture the fall foliage.
7. Read at least the Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone if not more of the series. Confession, I have never read any of the Harry Potter series. My wonderful cousins let me borrow their books so I can get reading. Fall is the perfect time to read!
There are my goals for October, writing it all out seems a bit overwhelming. If I strive to complete all of these things and manage my time I truly think it is possible! What are your goals for October? Feel free to join me in my Monthly Hopes! Leave a comment and link over to the blog. I’d love to have you join me!